Tuesday 18 August 2020

KT Faith @KeepingTF Takes the Oath - Digital Soldiers

KT Faith @KeepingTF Takes the Oath "I’ve been lurking on the sidelines ever since I was red-pilled by my neighbor a few months ago. Guess it’s time to join the fight and #TakeTheOath. God bless the USA "

https://t.co/FouUFX5N0D

General Flynn and Family Take the Oath tiktok.com/@digitalsoldiers_wwg1wga/video/6846857716179324165

Thank you Patriot!

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Jesus Christ is God, is Lord and Saviour
John 3:16 KJV - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Take the Oath

Tags: wwg1wga, patriotsrising, taketheoath, thegreatawakening, godwins and john316

Take The Oath - Defend The Constitution


Americans All over this country Taking the Oath Supporting and Shielding the Constitution of the United States and freedom everywhere!
Take The Oath, Patriots are rising and waking up everywhere to defend the Constitution of the United States. Let Freedom Ring! Special Thanks to General Flynn! and Q

from
https://digitalprofilers.blogspot.com/2020/08/kt-faith-keepingtf-takes-oath-digital.html

No comments:

Post a Comment